Thursday, January 26, 2012

Has anyone heard of hair straighteners called ';Hair Styler'; they are a European brand...?

I live in Australia and was stopped by a lovely Italian who assured me they are 'all the go in Europe'; They work by heating your hairs inner oils, which in turn moisurizes your hair and 'repairs' it as you straighten. Your hair replaces the 'lost' oils naturally, from the inside out, so... no damage. She wanted $250 (about 120 pounds) so I told her to get on her bike, but they did sound good! I have tried 'google' by nothing comes up except for some computer hair styling program.


My daughter is desparate to buy them, but I think the Remington Shine Therapy may be a good alternative. I don't like GHD's, please don't suggest them! :)Has anyone heard of hair straighteners called ';Hair Styler'; they are a European brand...?
I've heard of something like that on an infomercial. but I don't think it was called that.Has anyone heard of hair straighteners called ';Hair Styler'; they are a European brand...?
never heard of the brand. There are alot of fake hairstylers out at the moment. It was a big problem over here (europe) over christmas. People buying apparantly expensive reputable brands or fakes and realising when they break after 3mths, there is no warranty for them. So just don't. There are plenty of replenishing hair straighteners now. Buy from a store and buy a good brand. When you're paying that much you want to know you're covered by a warranty and buying the genuine thing.
You don't by any chance mean a Kiyoseki Styler do you? (kstyler.com) if you mean the actual hair styler, here's the link: http://www.thehairstyler.com/
never heard off them try carroliss they are brill
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment