Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need help in Hair straighteners 101!! lol 鈾?

so i get to get a new hair straightener for christmas i have one that i got from the mall a few years ago for about $100... but i don't really like it. so if you can plz help me by telling me the name of the straightener, the cost, and where to get it like a website or a store! thank you so much and the price can be anything because i don't want something that is cheap and doesn't work! thank you sooo much


鈾モ櫏 I need help in Hair straighteners 101!! lol 鈾?
My hair is super tight curls.





I first bought a CHI flat iron (about $130 at JC Penny) which I used for a little over 2 years. The CHI is good except in the summer, because of the humidity. I used CHI products and I still got frizz in the humidity.





I now use the GHD flat iron (about $240 at sephora.com) and it is worth every penny. I use the products as well and I must say that I wish I had this a long time ago!!! It leaves my hair super silky, straighter than the CHI, and most importantly my hair does not frizz up in the humidity.





If you don't have a problem with frizz, then by all means go with the CHI.





Good Luck!I need help in Hair straighteners 101!! lol 鈾?
I must tell you that I own a salon and have to use my straightener every day all day and the best one I have ever come across is my CHI flat iron. I have tried them all and this by far is my very favorite. I recently bought mine on ebay. You can get them really inexpensive on there. If that's not an option, just put the word CHI in your search engine and that should help, or you can go to your stylist and ask them if they can order you one
Go to your hair salon and look at the ones there. Most likly they will be expensive, but worth it. I got the one I have now at Sears a few years ago, I'm not sure what brand it is but it was about $100 bucks, and it works really well. Make sure oyu use a heat protector spary with whatever one you get though, so you don't fry your hair!
i have had a chi flat iron since - forever. its like 130 bucks and i got mine from either jcpenney or sear.. ( i can't remember).. you'd absolutely love this iron - supposedly its the best in the world or something. i have the curliest hair you'll ever see and it straightens it to perfection. try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment