Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Japanese hair straighteners?

Ok, so yesterday I went to my hair dresser, who now owns her own business called Aloosions. She owns it, and she rents it out to nail people, spa massage therapy, etc. So, I've know her since I was about 4 or 5 years old, because she used to work at a company owned hair cutting sevice. My mom, grandma, and I all go there. So I completely trust her with my hair. Anyways, I have frizzy, poofy hair; like if I let it dry natrually It is about 5 or more inches from my scalp. So I went there to get it thinned out, (I do this every 5-6 weeks) and I asked her about chemical straightening. She said the best type for my hair would be the Japanese Straightening, and she told me the price, which I'm willing to do. I spend about 1 hour on my hair everyday, my hair takes up my time, and my after school and before school life revolves around it. After its straightened its beautiful! So I do it everydayyyyyyyyy!!!! I'm so sick of it. but if I leave it natrually its like really ugly! Please don't tell me to use products because they dont work for me. All I want to know is if you have ever gone to Aloosions. and how your expirence was, also don't recomend to go somewhere else because I only trust Donna Cortese with my hair. Thanks, sorry it's so long.鈾?br>

(Here's the website for Aloosions) http://www.aloosions.com/Japanese hair straighteners?
ive never been there since i live in nj but my friend had a japanese hair straiqhtinq %26amp;%26amp; it looked soooo qood so i think that it would qo fine for youJapanese hair straighteners?
If you trust her so much with your hair just purge on it and go get the straightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment