Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What hair straighteners can straighten really thick and kinky hair?

my hair is extremely thick and kinky i want hair straighteners which wont take me long to straighten my hair in the morning.atm i have ones which go up to 200 degrees but they take ages.please help xWhat hair straighteners can straighten really thick and kinky hair?
GHD is the way to go!What hair straighteners can straighten really thick and kinky hair?
GHD's and Chi's are way overrated you cna get a good quality straighterner that works just the same..Its called Zoe its availble at Ulta or Ulta.com...I used it side by side against my chi and the worked the same..youll save tons!





and make sure to check out my blog





bronxmonroe.blogspot.com!
the wide plated ghds. if your hair is really thick you should be parting your hair into sections and then straightening it otherwise it won't straighten properly.
Chi straightener is amazing. Also, best used with Chi Silk Infusion.
Why the heck would you want straight all that pretty thick hair every morning? Lay off all the direct heat before you make it break off.
my hair is so thick and i mange to straighten it but have to separte it and straighten it bit by bit
i use the Chi iron. My hair sucks and it straightens mi curls out in one tryyy





=D
GHDs they are the best ones!
GHD's :)
Buy a GHD. It's the only way.
GHD's are good if you can afford them
ghdoutlet.com are really cheap and fast delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment