Thursday, January 5, 2012

Looking for website of hair straightener on tv that comes out like at around 2 or 3 in the morning?

yea it comes out like at 2 or 3 in the morning. it supposedly not damage your hair and leaves it not frizzy like the cheap one i have hahah...Looking for website of hair straightener on tv that comes out like at around 2 or 3 in the morning?
I can't remember, but I know I bought one before. It was really expensive and the cord broke after two months.. I couldn't return it. At the time I think I paid $119. It's like a ';real'; ceramic straightener, right?Looking for website of hair straightener on tv that comes out like at around 2 or 3 in the morning?
Isn't it called like.. Kemoseki?


i don't know, i'm trying to find the same thing -. -

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment