Thursday, January 5, 2012

What is the best hair straightener protector spray?

I agree with Sally tresseme is great stuff but I also love Toni and Guy heat defence spray. If it wasn't for that my hair would be a fried mess. I finish it off with their shine spray....Makes your hair look lush :)What is the best hair straightener protector spray?
I use the toni and guy heat defence spray and i like it plus the can lasts for ages.



For me the tresseme one left my hair sticky :/



I also like the one my hairdresser uses by tigiWhat is the best hair straightener protector spray?
Tresseme is really good, it was recommended to me by my hairdresser.

Makes your hair feel really soft and lovely.



Try it! : )
i use.. PANTENE PRO V ALWAYS SMOOTH.. all three steps....they got a spray that cost 6 dollarz and changed YOU HAIR TO CURLY THEN SMOOTH.... here is the secret i use....after conditioner.....dont rinse to much!!! leave it on hair!!!...use the third step and spray 5 pumps of this!!!!!...i usually wear a baseball cap to put my hair and strait hair down!!! it works....after it dries.....take ur ball cap of!!!!! I like itz...im trying to grow my hair!!!! but try the product i told u!!!!!!.....PANTENE PRO V ALWAYS SMOOTH...
Tressemme is supposed to be good. Asda also do a straightening protector spray, which is good too.
Loreal
I would go for the GHD thermodynamics heat protectors



http://www.haircareheaven.co.uk/catalogu/a>



If you wanted a actaul spray.



Or the Kerastase Thermique cream is a very good heat protective cream



http://www.haircareheaven.co.uk/catalogu/a>
Redken starch spray! its the best
Lee stafford..............only one that doesnt leavy sticky/crunchy residue....plus leaves your hair smelling your strawberry sweets!!!!!!!!! xx
I really like the toni and guy one. Plus it smells lovely!
I use Tresemme Heat Defence Spray and it seems to work well!
Lee Strafford is the best make - I love It.

No comments:

Post a Comment