Saturday, January 14, 2012

Permanent hair straighteners?

Okay so i have a big issue with my hair and i was thinking of perm. straightening it.my hair type is thick with fine hair plus cut a bit shorter than my shoulders.Ive straightened my hair over the years (about 4) and my hair has gotten worse than it is when its natural.(unbalanced curls)It looks really pretty when its straight and since i know im frying my hair i wanted to use a perm. straightener.


Ive done a bit of research about chemical and thermal products but im still unsure what it will do to my hair.Since ive been straightening my hair a lot its gotten uneven even when its trimmed so i dont know if i should just use a perm. solution.Can anyone give me some advise and/or comments about what i should do?


Thank you!Permanent hair straighteners?
YES!!! Get it relaxed. It is the best thing I have ever done for my once thick, frizzy hair. You will love it, I know I did. All you need to do is wash it, dry it, and brush it. No products involved. I highly reccomend getting it relaxed.Permanent hair straighteners?
i think you should get a cute curly perm


so you can wear your hair natural


and straighten it when you want to too


so you have more variety
i had the same issue...until i discovered the japanese straightening.


it has pros and cons, i first straightened it chemically about 8 years ago, and have re-done every year since then. i too, have thick, rebellious, frizzy hair.


i went to a great place, and it doesn't look nasty stick straight, still has some body to it...BUT your hair will probably fall out if you do it repeatedly, which you will, because once it starts growing out, you'll be annoyed with the frizziness, etc....its an endless cycle, but it works for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment