Saturday, January 14, 2012

Best hair straighteners for frizzy hair?

I have really long hair, and naturally its quite, frizzy. I blow dry it straight, use loads of straightening products and then straighten it, and yet within half an hour of leaving the house its slightly frizzy again. It doesn't help that I've just moved into the hottest, most humid halls of residence ever! I sometimes have to straighten it 2/3 times a day! More for my fringe!





I currently use Remmington straighteners, which used to be amazing but have gone a bit ****. Can anyone suggest straighteners that would give me longer lasting straightness? Preferably reasonably priced...





I'm in the uk btw





:) ThanksBest hair straighteners for frizzy hair?
GHD.


I have really frizzy/bushy/curly hair and i have the pink edition of GDH and they work so much. you will only need to straighten your hair like once a week (but if u get ur hair wet then more times obvs) and you can also curl your hair with them and do flicks and stuff as well :D





You can get some normal edition GDHs in amazon for like 90 something 拢 i think. but the price is reasonable considering how good they are (: xBest hair straighteners for frizzy hair?
I live in a tropical island and have naturally curly hair so you what that means, right! I badly damaged my hair with all kinds of chemicals trying to address the ';frizz'; problem. My suggestion to you is to go to a salon and get professional help. Stop trying everything in the beauty supply store. LOL you are doing more harm than good. Also, are you aware of the harm all those chemicals are doing to your body. GO GET PROFESSIONAL HELP!
I have horrible curly hair that frizzes a lot. I wash hair, then while it is still damp I use a product called 'frizz ease by john freida', let hair dry and then use the GHD on it, works wonders and I don't need any other product. GHD by far the best straightner on the market- it's worth the bit extra you pay for them!


Good Luck :)
Step 1: Take some Large ceramics, or any other type of metamophic rock (preferably Intrusive, as the crystline structure cools slower, giving smaller crystals and therefore greater integral strength.





Step 2: place over and open fire, or heat source





Step 3: when water boils on them Apply to head Liberally





Step 4: extinguish fires and enjoy!
GHD's are the best but they are really expensive. if you are looking for something cheap i use revlon the white one it works well with my hair and my hair is really curly. They are only like 20 dollars at any drug store. Also try straighting your hair in sections
C2's by Corioliss they are a little more expensive than GHDs but are SO much better...made from titanium ceramic they clean your hair as well as straightening it. I got them online for 拢99 including delivery..usually around 拢140. They are also digital. :D
I dont think you can beat GHD's they are expensive but worth it and last for a long time. You can now buy the larger pad ones too which will be good for frizzy hair. Hope this helps :)
GHD`s are the best for all hair types, expensive but well worth it x
GHD,s xx
The way to get the look you want without spending hundreds on a heat tool is product, product %26amp; more product!! I also have really long naturally wavy, frizzy hair and the only way I can straighten my hair is using multiple products. It first begins with the shampoo %26amp; conditioner that you use, make sure that it help with frizz %26amp; helps straighten, Then, I make what they call a ';cocktail';, which is the process of mixing two products together. I mix a product that specializes in straighting %26amp; a product that specialized in frizz! Also, how you dry your hair can affect the frizz level, you should always use the little attachment for your hairdryer (not the diffusser, it's smaller and points heat in more precise area %26amp; makes a ton of difference!) Once finished drying, put on more frizz product, like a serum! Then you should use anti-humidity hairspray! This was defintely a product sent down from the heavens! Ok here is the hard part, finding the combo of products that works best for you! This can be difficult, just try to remember what you want it to do %26amp; look for things that are touchable! Sticky straight hair isn't what your going for I don't think. Good Luck! %26amp; Don't give up, there is a way to achieve the look you want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment