Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Question on Hair Straighteners?

Hi,





I recently got my hair cut, and the old hair straightener I had (Which must have cost me all of $20 was fine cos I only ever used it once in a blue moon) But now I find I need to straighten my hair a couple of times a week to stop the ';Walking around with a piece of roadkill on my head'; look.





I've been looking around, and other than GHD (They seem pretty pricey for what you get, and Ive had friends be kinda unhappy with theirs) the other three Im considering is a Marcos, A VD Sassoon (Choice recommended them in their road test - I cant remember the precise model..it was silver, and kind of wide?) or possibly a Diva.





Anyone own these? Or have tried them ? (Especially the Marcos?)


Or any other great straighteners you've used that are available in Australia and wont cost me my first born child?





Cheers for the help!Question on Hair Straighteners?
I have a GHD and you are right - they are pricey but i think they are worth it and you may find that most hairdressers use GHD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment