Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Questions about hair straighteners? chi, remington etc.?

So I think I'll be buying a new hair straightener soon.





At the moment I'm using some Remington one which I really like, so I'm thinking of getting another remington. I found a Remington Slimline CS1200D for only $40. I've also heard of those Chi straigheners.





So my question is, does anyone know which one out of those two, are better? Is one less likely to damage my hair than the other? (the remington has teflon on it which is supposed to be better for your hair). Has anyone had experience with both?





Any opinions and stuff would be appreciated. A LOT. [:Questions about hair straighteners? chi, remington etc.?
chi is def better. I get my hair professionally straightened and all the salons ive been to use only chi.


hope that helps


=)Questions about hair straighteners? chi, remington etc.?
Well seeing as teflon has been proven to have ill effects on your health, and not to mention remington is one of the worst straighteners out there, you're going to want to invest in a chi my friend! I have had one for about 2 years and I love love love it!


It works really well, and makes my hair shiny thanks to the positive/negative ion effects of the ceramic plates. I also use Biosilk for extra sheen. You could also use one of those diffusers that you can put on the end of a blow dryer. These two things all coincide with a good straightening when used with the Chi. Good luck!
i have owned both chi and remington both are absolute S***!! they both killed my hair, it started to fall out. but once i bought my ghd it was alot better, it is quicker straighting and works heaps better, i use solution in it, it cost $25.95 and is great it is called KMD california flatout. it is great!! i deffinatley reccomend it. So i would deffinatly go for a ghd!! They are alot better!! and can do everything, they are around 300 dollars. but can be cheaper if you purchase on ebay or go looking around in shops and hair salons.





Good Luck
I would personally buy GHD's. there like the best but there quite pricey though, sorry dont know anything bout them straightners
GHD!! my friend had a remington one and it broke twice and she got ghd...i have a ghd its the best investment ever.....make sure you dont kill your hair though......split ends are NASTY =]

No comments:

Post a Comment