Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Any Amazing Hair Straighteners/Flat Irons at good price?

Well, my hair isn't curly or wavy...It's relatively straight...The problem is, i have front bangs and I want them to be in place or put them at an angle (emo-ish front bangs, if that helps..). Do you think I


still need a hair straightener for this specifically? Or what else could I do? My bangs/fringe are kind of annoying sometimes..





And I want a straighter/flat iron that can curl your hair also...[Reason: I kind of want to try that instead of a curling iron just to see if it's better or worse.]





I have never owned a flat iron before, so i have no idea what to get! (there is a countless variety and I don't want to step blindly into buying one...even though I have checked reviews...)





Oh, and my mom has to agree to it, so it can't be too expensive...Less than 100 dollars, i guess...








Any advise in general?





-thanksAny Amazing Hair Straighteners/Flat Irons at good price?
Chi is nice, from wht i heard








But I have a Royale. It's 200 bucks. But you know those little mini stores at the mall, its kinda like a table with the product? Well I agossiated (ahh brain fart i forget how to spell it lol) with the seller, and I ended getting it for 90 bucks! It goes up to around 260 degrees, and its AMAZING. I have wavy, stubborn thick hair, and the Royale straightens it perfectly (i have the black one, the pink one is cheaper but not as good)Any Amazing Hair Straighteners/Flat Irons at good price?
you can look up a instyler. it make flips, more volume, curly, wavy, and straight

No comments:

Post a Comment