Saturday, January 14, 2012

So.. Hair straighteners ?

I have very thick, coarse hair, and I need a hair straightener that is pretty cheap, but can get the job done. I currently have a Select Gold Pro that I bought at Wal-Mart and it works well at making my hair straight, but it doesn't always stay straight throughout the day. It's a ceramic straightener, an I hear those work best. But I really need something better. I've heard very good things about the Conair Ceramic and the Wet 2 Straight straighteners. I just want to know if any of you own one and can offer me either a ';Yay'; or ';Nay';



Here's a picture of my awfully curly hair



http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312//a>So.. Hair straighteners ?
You need to be using a straightening balm as well. I had the Conair Wet 2 Dry Staightener and it damaged my hair. It gets too hot and it'll fry your hair if you use it wet. I got rid of it.



Now, I use Park Avenue Smooth Straight Balm and a GVP flat iron.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/Smooth-Straig/a>



http://www.sallybeauty.com/generic-value/a>So.. Hair straighteners ?
please don't buy the wet2straight. it works like crap and my hair isn't even as curly as yours. i just bought a GVP and it works amazing. i payed 60 bucks for it but it's a really good straightener and salons use it and stuff. they compare it to a CHI, which is like the best you can buy.
Well, the kiyoseki works really good for coarse hair and everything, only its a little expensive.

I have the vidal sassoon gold plated straightener, but it damages my hair pretty badly, so i don't really recomend that one haha.


use a chi its the only one that i noe that works but its not cheap it costs about $120 but you will keep it for years

No comments:

Post a Comment