Saturday, January 14, 2012

Recommended hair straighteners?

I'm asking for a new hair straightener for Christmas this year. I have had three straighteners in the past and now I want a more expensive, advanced, professional straightener about $100 give or take. The only feature needed is adjustable temperature. Also when I straighten my hair it tends to look dull and unhealthy. I have long thin hair thats a bit damaged because I straighten my hair frequently and I'm still growing it out. What straighteners do you recommend? Thanks! =]Recommended hair straighteners?
GHD or CHI :-)Recommended hair straighteners?
i have had lots of straightners! and i also have long hair and my hair is thic and wavy so none of them really did the job. my hair would always be frizzy also. i just bought a new one about 3 weeks ago at target its called REMINGTON and i love it! it makes my hair look so much healthier and works great! its the best one ive had out of all my straighners! and its no more than a hundred dollars! hope that helped!
definitely the chi
the chi :) but its not tempature adjustable

but it does a very good job of straightenin it heats up very fast n leaves hair soft n chiny :)

i got mine at folica.com for only $80
i reaaally want to try the kiyoseki i think it looks like it workss really good



right now i have the sedu it works good but it kind of burns my hair =/



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
the bed head brand is very good its about 80 dollars you can get it at walgreens or a beauty store...good luck:)
Well, I reccomend chi, but its slightly expenisve.

BUT--- it works really well :D
Chi
CHI or GlobalBeauty. GlobalBeauty is prob the best. Also, for a bit cheeper try Metropolis. Go to www.folica.com for good ones.
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment