Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What are some good hair straighteners?

My hair is VERY thick and not exactly easy to straighten..i need one that has a good ';squeeze down clamp';...an high heat setting, one with large blades for fast straightening...



Thanks everyone!! i would also like one thats not too expensive but im pretty desperate so if something will work, then i would just about pay anything.What are some good hair straighteners?
I have a green leopard print CHI. I have extremely thick, curly hair that is very hard to manage. My CHI does the job great!

Not to mention, the green leopard print design is super cute! It's $140, but it is SO worth it. I do NOT recommend anything else. Conair wrecks your hair, and so does a lot of other cheaper straigheners. The CHI is a great deal for the money.

Here's some links.

I bought mine at my favorite makeup store called Ulta.



Here is the picture of the CHI I own.

http://search.ulta.com/nav/marketing/chi/a>



This link shows you which states contain Ulta stores.

http://www.ultacoupons.com/store/

The states in Orange contain Ulta locations. The ones in grey don't.



Hope I helped. :]



I love my CHI. I wouldn't trade it for any other straightener.What are some good hair straighteners?
Chi - i hear they work well.

If you go to sally's they have the generic chi (GVP) it works just as well.



I have thick hair also, for awhile i used a conair one but it

didn't work well. It didn't heat up well.

Now I have a corioliss - it works very well. found it in my local mall at a cart.



Paul Mitchell straighteners work verrryy well.



Go to a beauty store (sally's .. etc.) and ask. Most times they'll help a lot.
well mine is a saramic hair salon one..

It was made by the people who supply the hair salons, and it works great. My hair is kind of thick too, and My hair is natually curly, not like out of control but like a body curl, and I use it it works great, mine was 60 dollars I am sure you can find them cheaper..

Talk to a hair dresser about them ordering you one out of their catalog...They all have them, and they work great!

Most of them get to high temps. and are better than conair, revlon any of hem out there!

Hope I helped...=]
i have really thick hair too. i use a straighten called wet 2 straight. it works really good and you can use it when your hairs wet. and it has really high settings. i don't think it was that expensive.
Coriolis and Chi but they don't have very big blades.

umm don't use a wet or dry they will just fry your hair.



but i had a Revlon one before my chi or Coriolis i have both and it worked GREAT!



and it was only like twenty dollars.
the kind that heat up



edit: sorry i was lazy anyways go down to sallys like the other person suggested
go to sallys.com they are really good!! kinda pricey but they work!



good luck
I have really thick curly hair and I use a Fenici.. it actually works alot faster than my previous ones.
Conair straightners work pretty good.
Buy a Chi or a Babyliss. Those are the best!
i have a CHI it works wonders!!



Edit: Barbie OMG I LOVE URS
  • soft lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment