Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What type of hair straightener should I buy?

I have thick, wavy hair and I'm looking for a new sraightener. I don't know what type of straightener to buy though. I want it to get my hair real straight.What type of hair straightener should I buy?
i realllllly love the andis hair straightener from wal-mart. it was only $15 (!!!), it has 20 settings, it heats very quickly, and i think it works as well as a chi. (i've tried my friend's chi) also, i've had 2 different conair straighteners and wasn't happy with either of them nor was i happy with a white revlon one my sister recently bought. hope that helps.What type of hair straightener should I buy?
Ceramic!
Conair, u can buy it at walmart
Get the largest straightening plate you can find 2 inches would be the best. The cheap the straighter the less likely it will straighten your hair. Also try to find one for your hair type.
I have really thick and curly hair and I use the Revlon hair straightener. I set it to the highest level give myself a good deep conditioner and then I go for it. It leaves my hair straight, shiny and not as thick. Although I do prefer the black one for some reason I have always though it worked better maybe this is just me. LOL


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment