Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What hair straighteners would you reccomend?

I would like to buy a hair straightener in the Christmas sales, but I don't know which one. I don't need the best ever straighteners so I would prefer not to spend 拢135. on GHD's i just need good straighteners second best to GHD's. There is the Babyliss pro radiance which some people say is better than GHD's and is half price at argos for 拢40. and apparently Nicky Clarke are really good and they are more than half price, or maybe tony%26amp;guy


suggestions and links. PLEASE HELP!!What hair straighteners would you reccomend?
GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener and Babyliss 2034U Pro 230 Radiance Hair Straightener iron are all good .I would most definitely recommend it to you.What hair straighteners would you reccomend?
Have you thoughts about or heard of Cloud Nine, They are new and rare only available in salons, Cloud Nine Hair is a new company founded by the original founders of ghd. I highly recommend
Get a Chi on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment