Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Best Hair Straighteners for my hair type?

Ok so I have medium length hair that is veerrryyyyy thick and wavy and tends to get reallyy frizzy. For Christmas i want to get a really good hair straightener and i need help. I've heard that the CHI and GHD straighteners are supposed to be really good, but which one is best for my hair type? I want one thats not like, ridiculously expensive. Probably no more than $200. Which one works the best and straightens the fastest? I normally straighten my hair befor school so i dont want one that takes 1 1/2 hours to straighten my hair. THANKS! :)Best Hair Straighteners for my hair type?
Ridiculously expensive?! 4realBest Hair Straighteners for my hair type?
I use a HAI straightener, and I've had it for about four years and I think it works great! My hair can get really frizzy as well, so I feel your pain. I can finish my hair in about 20 mins.


It's called HAI convertable Ceramic Flat Iron


It is at an affordable price too, you should definitely check it out!
GHD's defooo :) Get the ones with wider plates itll be quicker for you if you have thick hair

No comments:

Post a Comment