Monday, January 23, 2012

Which of these hair straighteners should I get?

I've never used a straightener before so I'm looking for an inexpensive one to practice with before I splurge on something of better quality. I have almost straight, thick black hair, but I want to make it a bit smoother and shinier. I've been doing a lot of research and so far I've narrowed it down to these two straighteners.





http://www.conair-store.com/product_detail.asp?T1=CON+CS3B%26amp;HDR=HAIR


http://www.remington-store.com/product_detail.asp?CAT=hair%26amp;SKW=remstraight%26amp;T1=REM+s-1051





I'm also looking to curl my hair with the straightener. Right now I'm kind of leaning towards the Remington TStudio Straightener with Tourmaline because I've heard that tourmaline smooths hair better. If anyone knows of a better straightener for under $50, please let me know! Thanks =)Which of these hair straighteners should I get?
I think the remington one is good. Straighteners do smooth your hair and make it shiny for the first couple of times you use it. But its very damaging to your hair so I suggest you use Frizz-Ease Weather Works for your hair. You put this on after you get out of the shower and it protects your hair from the heat. If you have any more questions contact me on my blog: http://tipsbytori.blogspot.com/Which of these hair straighteners should I get?
they're both good coz they're ceramic so it wouldnt burn your hair much. the one i have is conair and i bought it 4 20 dollars and it works really good but it doesnt get so hot like chi straightener but its still good coz it doesnt have to damage my hair





hope that helped :)
theyre both really good ... almost equal so whichever one is cheaper but i think remington is a bit bttr
i would get the second one


conair doesn't really work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment