Saturday, January 14, 2012

Would could be wrong with my hair straightener?

I straighten my hair daily using the same flat iron straightener I have always used. Lately I have noticed that when I attempt to straighten my hair with it it makes my hair appear greasy looking. And it is embarrassing. What could the problem be? Do you think it's time for a new straightener?Would could be wrong with my hair straightener?
you just need to clean the plates, but if that doesnt work, you can use bbaby powder or dry shampoo and it will make your hair un-greasy.Would could be wrong with my hair straightener?
keep da hair clean wit moisturizin shampoo n conditioner suited 4 ur hair type u can use clarifyin shampoo which iz formulated 2 remove buildup n da hair such az oil, grease, mousse, gel,etc. n protect da hair n scalp (even durin chemical servicez)...if u use da clarifyin shampoo and have dry hair use once or twice every three weekz becuz it driez out da hair (once a week 4 normal hair)...n use a protein conditioner thereafter...use wutever brand u prefer...use less gel/mousse/hairspray (if used at all) becuz it eventually driez da hair out...use pomade, hair lotion, natural oilz 4 stylin...use less chemicalz n heat becuz they also damagez da hair out...tie up hair wen restin
Time for you to take care of your hair hun, it's not your straightener. x)

Try using a heat protecting spray, or holding off on straightening.

You can even try wrapping it every night, instead of straightening it everyday.
you just need to clean the hair straightener plates. happens to me sometimes. sometimes the heat from your hair and the oil and all the products build up. so clean it :)

http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/blog/t/a>
Clean the plates, that happens to me sometimes too.

And I'm not gonna nag you or anything, but maybe you shouldn't straighten your hair daily... Maybe once every 2 days? It's kinda bad for your hair.
Clean the plates before you straighten your hair
you might have used it too much, it might be bad for your hair
its time for u to stop using your STRAIGHTENER and take care of your damaged hair :)
Wash your hair?
theres too much heat and its probably old so get a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment