Saturday, January 14, 2012

Best Hair Straighteners?

OK. I have really curly, REALLY thick hair, and its like ya-know, ringlets. So, I want to straighten it occasionally. But, it takes like, 2 hours, and its still poofy. I have this straightener :http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>



I need one that will make my hair straight fast- and really straight. Also, I don't think I can pay more then $80 - unless I KNOW its really good.



What is the best flat iron you've ever used???

And what type of hair do you have???







EXTRA CREDIT: What does BTW stand for?Best Hair Straighteners?
ghd is the best one out there, but its super expensive so i probably wouldnt reccomend it,

solia would be second best-they are amazing!

i have the sedu, which i would say is third. its like the cheap version of the solia.

these are the best for any hair type, not just for a particular one

don't listen to the people who say chi, i know waay to many people who hate their chis:/

btw stands for by the way

hope i helped :)Best Hair Straighteners?
BTW stands for by the way
I mum has REALLY curly hair and uses ghd straighteners.The prices can vary because you can get all shapes and sizes for different hair types.
Btw means By the Way..it took me a while to find what the hell it was.
Yes, get the CHI. It's one of the best straigntening irons out there and worth the extra bucks. I've had mine for more than 5 years and still works perfectly. For your type of hair, I would suggest the bigger CHI flat iron.
BTW is by the way



hair straightener- you've got to find a ceramic one b/c ceramic ones are the best=)

Conair CS19JCS Instant Heat Ceramic Hair Straightener is quite good, its VERY CHEAP and conair straighteners are really good, there are also Babyliss Straighteners (for example BABYLISS PRO NANO TITANIUM ) and i have this and i really like it. And Remington or GHD or CHI are great but theyre quite expensive. Or you can choose Revlon, its not that expensive. But the most important thing is that it has to be ceramic, because others destroy your hair..=(
Alright. Get a CHI. My mom has one and occasionally allows me to use it. I also have thick hair that is very hard to straighten. This takes maybe 10-20 minutes to straighten hair. Regardless of the type of hair.

A CHI can cost anywhere from $100+, but trust me. The CHI works. It is very durable and will last you years. Good luck!



BTW, BTW stands for by-the-way.



Hope this helps!
I have GHD's, they're quite expensive but they're amazing. They work so well on any hair type and they keep it straight.

My old straighteners used to work but then my hair would curl back up within an hour, but these GHD's keep it straight all day :)

I have the original ones, not the super slim ones. They work perfectly for straightening, whereas the slim ones were invented so they could curl hair too.

Obviously though that wouldn't effect you, seeing as your hairs curly already.

x



BTW; by the way.
BTW means by the way



just make sure u dont but a drug store flat iron cuz they suk

i have corioliss one and it works great! i have the straight/wavy thick hair but it works wonders on my friends curly hair. the temp is 140- 410 degrees and have ceramic plates. it also has a temp indicator so when it turns red to black, its ready to use. my friend has the CHI flat iron and i heard its pretty good. but a lot people says it only lasts 1-2 years. the Corioliss and the CHI r both worth the same price. but different places have it on sale for different prices.



to reduce frizz and poofyness (i know thats not word %26gt;_%26lt;)

1. i put in Got2B lustre lotion

2. heat protectant spray ( i use tressame)

3. Flat iron it

4. put in biosilk: silk therapy ( a must have. its the best defrizzer/depoof i had yet. put bigger than a pea size on each side of ur hair will do the trick. dont put too much of the serum in ur hair or it will be greasy. a small bottle will last u more than a year so dont worry about the price. i think its like $15- 20 and $32 for than bigger one and so on. i cant quite remember... but u could get it at any salons.

after i shower i put in Matrix Biolage leave in tonic which is a leave in condition to help hydrate ur hair so u will have less split ends and smooth hair.

u might also have a lot of split ends so thats why ur hair is so poofy. u should go cut it.
oH, WELL I HAVE SOMETHING CALLED A FRICTION FREE HAIR STRAIGHNER. iT COST ME 90 BUCKS, BUT I HAVE HAIR LIKE YOURS, SO I WOULD RECOMEND IT. oH, AND btw SHOULD MEAN by the way. UNLESS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HAIR STRAIGHTNERS THEN I DON'T KNOW.
OMG NOOOO DO NOT GET A WET TO DRY or a CHI!



I have exactly your kind of hair too!



I used to have a revlon and it would take two hours to get frizzy straight lol.



The straightener that I have found out to work absolutely amazing is T3 Narrow or Medium Duality. My hair is shiny and straight in fifteen to twenty minutes!

There are two kinds (both work amazing).

The pink one is $119 (two year warranty)

The black one is $160 (four year warranty)



Just make sure you sign them up online.



If you really can't spend that money (even though i believe it is a wise investment) go with :



*Wigo Abstrax

*Rusk

*Farouk Biolage





*All of these can be found at Ulta stores!
btw = by the way



i have curly/wavy hair and if i dont use a good straightned my hair looks like pressed straight and puffy. i've found Conair to have really good straightners... and a big price range. so check it out for sure. also, use a straightning cream or serum. got2b has good stuff.
i have chi and it works really good. Its 100 something but i really recommend it.



BTW stands for by the way.
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment