Friday, February 10, 2012

Which hair straightener would you recommend ?

i have very very long thick hair , and its wavy when i dont do anything to it . i want to pick out a new hair straightner for christmas, and want to find one that isnt to expensive , and works very well . i would like one that straightens good, and i dont have to run it over my hair again and again for it to be straight , and also does not dry out my hair .





i was looking at the amika hair straightners , does anyone own one , and does it work well ?Which hair straightener would you recommend ?
I have the same kind of hair. The one that I LOVE is the Chi. I got it at Sally's Beauty Supplies.Which hair straightener would you recommend ?
HI ,You can try GHD or CHI ,it really good ,and not expensive to buy online.
I have a Conair pro-shine. I hate it. You have to re-do sections of hair over and over. I like how fast it heats up, though. I regret not saving up my money and buying a CHI (which I heard are really good).
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment