Friday, February 10, 2012

What andis hair straightener is best for thick hair?

i know i'm a boy lol, but ghd's work the bestWhat andis hair straightener is best for thick hair?
The Chi flat iron..its just the best period.if your not using it your frying your hair and wasting your money on keeping your hair nice....heat is the worst thing for it esp.if you have colored hair...but the chi is 100%ceramicWhat andis hair straightener is best for thick hair?
I would get the 1'; Andis straightener. I have thick hair, and it works amazingly.
Chi flat irons
I'm not sure about an ';andis'; hair straightener ... sorry if I misunderstood, but I don't know what that is! :)





I have a ';hot tools'; ceramic straightener ... and it works really well. I have thick hair too ... and it looks like a 'fro when I don't straighten it! :) I've used my friends' CHI's before too ... and they're really really good! Expensive ... definitely, but still a good straightener.





Hope this helps!
i dnt know about an andis but i use Colorful Seasons 2 they usually are sold at the mall in one of the individual cart and usually cost 80 dollars


i have thick hair too so this one makes ur hair so incredibly soft it lasts for about 1 week ((unless u wet ur hair)) and leaves ur hair dead straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment