Friday, February 10, 2012

Which GHD hair straightener should i buy?

hi! im asking for this for my 16th birthday after having the solia, sedu, and many CHI's and being disappointed



there are so many different ones though, which is your favorite?



my hair is curly, thick, frizzy, and about 4 inches past my shoulders





thanks!Which GHD hair straightener should i buy?
You've made a really good choice going with the GHD. My hair is the same texture as yours. It's almost completely unmanageable sometimes. When I use my straightener, which is the 1'; GHD, I can straighten my hair in about 5 minutes, and I have a thick jungle to go through.



The mini GHD I heard was too small, so I went with the standard 1 inch size. I got the newest one, the GHD IV Salon Styler. I didn't really get it in any particular style, but it's all the same styler, so it's up to you whether or not you want it to come with a design on it.



MAKE SURE you get it from an official GHD salon or store. If you want to find an official salon, go here: http://www.ghdhair.com/customer-care/ghd/a>



If you get it from an official salon, you get a 2-year warranty on your styler, just in case. And since the straightener is so expensive, I highly recommend it. Plus there's a lot of fakes out there, and this would ensure that you're getting the real thing.



Really, if you're going with GHD, you'll have great hair. I love that thing; it made me finally love my hair (for once). Have fun!Which GHD hair straightener should i buy?
you know what? you won't find a good GHD straightner either, trust me, my friend bought one, cuz she has a problem with her frizzy curly long hair like you and honeslty the Infiniti Nano Conair Straightner worked soooo good for her! here's a site for it:

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht/a>
I would really recommend the Instyler.

Google search it if you haven't seen previews on it. Or better yet go to youtube and search it...there are videos there of how good it works. They also work really well on curly frizzy hair to get it straight and smooth! I just bought one recently and love it. They are a little on the expensive side ranging from $70-$100 but excellent product!

Hope this helps!
the instyler is great.. but my fvrite is the nano silver bye conair

No comments:

Post a Comment