Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the best hair straightener for under $50?

My Budget = $50

My Hair = very thick, currently wavy :(, shoulder length, gets frizzy

How Long = I go to school, so it would be nice if my hair would stay straight during the dayWhat is the best hair straightener for under $50?
None .. sorry ask a friend for one :)What is the best hair straightener for under $50?
Hot Tools 1 inch Ceramic Straightener, 1188 Helen of Troy Hair Straightener.



Haha thats the kind I have and I looked it up.
I have had a rreally expensive chi but when it broke i bought this really cheap straightner and it works wayyyyyyyyy better then a chi:



http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>
Something from Conair....

After some hairspray, it works great!!
I use a CHI Turbo but before I got a CHI I used a Conair Infinti the gray one.
I have a good one that is about $15 at Costco, I think it is Conair

No comments:

Post a Comment