Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can't choose between hair straighteners?

Im gonna buy a hair straightener from argos, but i dont know which to choose.. i was going to buy this one:

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001%26amp;langId=-1%26amp;r_1=1|Price|0+%3C%3D++%3C%3D+19.99|2%26amp;q=HAIR+STRAIGHTNERS%26amp;pp=20%26amp;r_3=2|Price|0+%3C%3D++%3C%3D+4.99|2

but apparently cheap hair straighteners damage your hair? can you guys help me and find a hair straightener between the prices of 5-20 pounds in Argos please? and tell me if they'd be any good too



thanks x3Can't choose between hair straighteners?
I used to have GHD's and they broke after a year or so :(

so my mum brought me the SCP ones...they're like the GHD's but cheaper :)



Cheap ones do leave your hair static and damaged.



xxCan't choose between hair straighteners?
you should get this one flat iron by remington here's the address



http://www.stylewithremington.com/tstudi/a>



it's what i have and it one the best I've ever used. you can get at sears too. you won't regret it you hair doesn't snag in the plates it actually feels like you're sliding your hair between more hair. it's a smooth glide and very soft on your hair. you don't feel like your damaging your hair when you use it.
Yea, Get them lol, your hair will grow back!! loll

but. . Ghd's get hotter wouldnt they damage your hair more?



=]

And i love that song!

[Teddy picker]

Haha, just been on your profile, im 14 too :D
i am addicted to straighting my hair and always use this flat iron you could find it in rite aid and duande read its call:



remingtion

wet2straighthttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31/a>



its like $20 - 25
Cheap straighteners do tend to do more damage than professional ones. I can't help you with the prices however because I'm Canadian. Good Luck!
the lower the price the more they damage your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment