Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Will my Toni & Guy hair straighteners work in Canada?

Hi I just bought some Toni %26amp; Guy Super Sleek Ceramic Tourmaline hair straighteners from Boots here in the U.K but I'll be moving to Canada for a year soon and was wondering whether I would be able to use them there?


I've heard that not all U.K straighteners work in Canada and America. Thanks in advance!Will my Toni %26amp; Guy hair straighteners work in Canada?
That depends on the plug itself. Look on the box to see if it says anything about the plug being able to be used in other countries.





Otherwise, you might be able to buy one of those adapters, I don't know what they are called exactly.Will my Toni %26amp; Guy hair straighteners work in Canada?
i think the wattage might be different and could possibly blow your straightener if you tried using it in canada maybe post a picture of the plug so your question can be better answered?

No comments:

Post a Comment