Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What are some good hair straighteners?

I recently got a haircut at a salon and they straightened my wavy, thick, coarse hair and I loved it ! It was my first time feeling like my head was so light and nice. But after I washed it, my hair went back to normal - thick and curly again. I hate it! Can I get some recommendations of straighteners that make your hair straight and silky/soft/smooth under the price of 40 dollars? There are too many straighteners out there and I don't know what to pick ! Plleasse help me. THANKYOUS IN ADVANCE !What are some good hair straighteners?
i have thick wavy hair too and i use the remington wet 2 straight flat iron you can straighten your hair dry or wet and it works really good and its 20 to 30 dollars.i really recommend it:)it is also ceramic so it doesnt damage your hair as bad as a regular straightner and you can get it at walmart or targetWhat are some good hair straighteners?
Well first off

I also have thick and curly hair :) which as i grew up didn't like much either but now PEOPLE LOVE IT ON ME curly is different ! Use a moose when you get out the shower it dries out nice and you can always straighten your bangs!

Now i know that doesn't answer your question but when i do straighten my hair i use the CHI i know its not under 40 but its very well worth the price ! It works like magic %26amp; thats what most likely the stuff they use in salons... You can also always go with revlon from walmart there not that bad but still won't get the same results as the salon
probably the CHI workd best.

- i suggest getting a ceramic hair straightener

-also dont get a straightner cheaper than $30

really yeah there r a lot of brands but just go to a trusted,smart hair salon and they should hav some pretty good straightners for $40!
u can have a look at these hair straighteners

http://www.dealstudio.com/ad_redirect.ph/a>

There are reviews from the buyers.
Ceramic ones are proven to be less damaging, and better (:



Chi ones are REALLY good, but .. cost over 100 dollars..



But really, just look for ceramic! no iron striaghteners ;D



they SPLIT you're SPLIT ends in HALF!



hahahah
Don't buy the cheap stuff,it really can damage your hair,i always recommend CHI ($129.99)to anyone who asks such a question.Good luck
i love my hot tools flat iron, but i'm on my second one because after a year or so sometimes one of the plates will stop heating up. but otherwise, its fantastic.
I got a blue ';Bed Head'; one from Meijer, and it works great. It was very cheap too. It is the only straightener I have ever used, so there are probably better ones out there =]
The Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment