Monday, January 23, 2012

Do more expensive hair straighteners really do less damage than cheaper ones?

I straighten my hair almost everyday with a fairly affordable low-mid range ceramic VS Sassoon straightening iron. I use heat protecting cream and make sure to condition my hair really well but it always ends up being very frizzy. I think it's starting to get damaged. I don't have curly hair but I like to get that pin straight look so I need to use it everyday and was wondering if I should maybe go for something like a CHI or a GHD. Do the more expensive ones really protect the hair and give better results or is it all just fluff?





I want to know before I blow 200 bucks on one! Personal experience really helps guys =) ThanksDo more expensive hair straighteners really do less damage than cheaper ones?
After reading YA during the past 2 weeks, even the most expensive one still do damage to your hair.





I know a girl in HS who straightened her hair too many times her hair stopped growing, others theirs fall out.





Instead of investing on tools, invest in getting your hair back to healthy again, before you start losing everything you've got. We all strive for beautiful hair, and no matter what products or tools you buy, in the end the result is damaged hair.Do more expensive hair straighteners really do less damage than cheaper ones?
The higher end units such as CHI, Sedu %26amp; GHD work really well, you ESPECIALLY want to get one with an adjustable temperature this is an important feature for damage control.





IMO CHI, GHD are all good. But Sedu typically are rated better.





Your best bet would be to actually buy one today for Cyber Monday as you'll save yourself a ton. I've included a link to folica.com whom is offering $25 off orders of $100 or more today plus free shipipng, just use the coupon ';SAVE25';
I have a GHD n it really works well... I use it pretty much every day n my hair never gets damaged. My hair also stays straight for the whole day as well so i think a GHD or a CHI is a really good investment to have. :-)
i have a ghd it is the best straightener in my experiance it gets rid of frizz and makes your hair dead straight

No comments:

Post a Comment