Monday, January 23, 2012

CHI or SEDU hair straightener? and Steam Straighteners?

so im planning to purchase a hair straightener from folica.com

but im notsure which one to get CHI or SEDU. and like i found different types for each, is there a particular one that is better from one of those two names? Also i have like normal hair.. kinda thick.. and i also want to use it for curling.. so yeahh thankies

And Price Range under 200$$ Please!!



Also are steam straighteners bad for hair? i've read forums/discussion boards about it being good and some about itbeing bad? are there reasons for itbeing bad? because i thought it was good for your hair?CHI or SEDU hair straightener? and Steam Straighteners?
I have heard the Chi is better.CHI or SEDU hair straightener? and Steam Straighteners?
i say get this sedu:

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>

it's the number one flat iron on that site, so it must be pretty amazing.



Solia is just as good. i'm actually getting this solia soon:

http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>



that's the 2nd best flat iron on that site as well haha.



read up on some of the reviews for them and try to decide what would be best for your hair :)





hope this helped.
I have the chi one. My mother in law is a hair dresser and owns her own salon. SHe gave it to me for x-mas. I like the chi serum (smells great!) and I use a little with the straightener.



Also, if you want to permanently straighten your hair try bio ionic. It's the chemical straightener from Japan. I bought some online for a total of $50 with shipping. I just got it done in the salon for $400. Next time I'm doing it myself. They f-ed it up anyways so I spent $400 on a horrible hair cut and half done straightening. %26gt;:[

bio ionic is the same kind they use in the salon.
I like the chi and I use it but you can try it with small amount and check out if it sit your hair
Chi..my sister told me that steam straightners are not good at all for your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment