Monday, January 23, 2012

GIRLS WITH THICK HAIR: Straighteners?

Hey, I'm 17 years old and I live in the UK :) I have really frizzy thick brown hair and my straighteners have recently decided to break haha so i'm going shopping on Saturday with my daddy to find some new ones! I just wanted suggestions as to what ones you use and how good they are, where I can buy, pricing etc. Or any to avoid! Please keep the price below 拢100, I paid 拢40 for mine and they're not GHDs but they've done me well and lasted a good 3-4 years! Thank youuuuu! :DGIRLS WITH THICK HAIR: Straighteners?
Dont bother with cheaper ones, you are wasting your money, get some GHD's, you will not regret it and you will never go back to any other brand. they really are that good!! i thought my babyliss ones were ok but then i got some GHD's and OMG the difference is amazing!GIRLS WITH THICK HAIR: Straighteners?
look for ones that say the heat setting on the package for thick hair get one that goes up to 450 degrees F mine cost $80 im not sure about the price difference i live in america and go to like a hair store like sallys im not sure if you have that but dont go to a store like walmart and buy it because there stuff just sucks
DONT GET GHD'S!!!!





what ever you do, don't get ghd's because even thought they make your hair straight, they only have one temperature setting and they just burn your hair.





This is what my hairdresser told me.
Buy GHD's, hair straighteners don't get any better than those.
ghd
use a curling iron
get your self GHDs u will never look back save ya xmas money xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment