Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ladies-I am looking for a good, long lasting, Professional hair straightener. What brand?

I have been using a metropolis ceramic iron straightener for years now and it broke. I am thinking about getting the same one but was wondering if anyone out there knew of a better one%26gt;? thanksLadies-I am looking for a good, long lasting, Professional hair straightener. What brand?
GHDs!!! They are really good but if you arent willing to pay that much then FHI's are good and half the price :]Ladies-I am looking for a good, long lasting, Professional hair straightener. What brand?
I just got a GHD and it's AMAZING. They are pretty pricey though
I have and am a hairstylist and all we use is a GHD, as any professional straightener you need to make sure you get it from a professional. GHD iron is awesome, I have been using mine for over a year and other stylist in my shop have been using them longer, and we have not had any problems. It's is 10 times better than the CHI, i bought my mom a CHI, because she liked my sisters, and once I used the GHD on her hair, she said she wished she would have gotten that one. It gets hotter and actually re-evaluates its temperature every 10 sec so that you get the same temperature from root to end. The new ones also are capable of making big and small curls as well as waves with practice. I am a stylist, and no longer use curling irons. The GHD is all I need. I can get small tight curls to large big curls all in how fast you go. I have used babybliss products and the are a good deal for the money, but my hair is super curly and did not put out enough heat for mine. Just do your research before you by, but, GHD is in my opinion the best by far. I would never use anything else.
GHD are the best, ihave one and i use it all the time, my hair goes straight and can last for 2 days without washing of course. however they are a bit costly but it's worth the money
i dont think that ghds work that well they do there job, but they dont seem to stay in long, or overnight, and also at discos as my friend did, the straight comes out, and it starts going VERY curly, i reccommend using babyliss youcurl, as although they are curlers, they have a straight part, and a curling part, and for around 拢40, hese are a bargain! they keep overnight, hanging around friends, and it takes about ten minutes to straighten long hair, which i find great! hope this helps
chi straightners are the best
Go for GHD!
CHI makes really good straighteners. They come in a bunch of cool colors too but they're not cheap. They last for a really long time and work on every kind of hair. Mine even keeps my hair straight when its humid outside.
Listen to lola!! D's are the best yet they are 180 euro but worth every penny!! I also have an fhi it was only 100euro its great but nothing compare to the ghd!!
GHD defo! and they last all day whether you curl or straighten your hair! x
three letters


g.h.d.
the Chi straightener is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment