Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How can I tell wether my GHD PURPLE LIMITED EDITION HAIR STRAIGHTENER TRAVEL KIT is fake or real?

I'm thinking of getting one on EbayHow can I tell wether my GHD PURPLE LIMITED EDITION HAIR STRAIGHTENER TRAVEL KIT is fake or real?
Well, look at their history of stuff they have sold, and see if they have good reviews... if they don't have any reviews or their a new seller, you could take your chances and buy it, buy I would advise you not to, my mom tried to buy uggs on ebay, and the person said they costed 75.00, which was def. too good to be true, but anyway, i wouldn't trust them if their new... sometimes if you get ripped off you can get your money back tho, so i guess that's good. If it sounds too good to be true, you might wanna ask them a question like 'Is it in good condition'. You also need to make sure the picture they posted is one that looks like they took it, because if it looks really fake, then it probably is.How can I tell wether my GHD PURPLE LIMITED EDITION HAIR STRAIGHTENER TRAVEL KIT is fake or real?
You don't, in till you get it home. The only way to make sure it is real is to buy it from a Salon. And not online.
DONT


For christmas my parents got me that GHD hair set online and it was fake :( x


DONT GET IT :) x


Good Luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment