Wednesday, January 18, 2012

From your experience, what is the best hair straightener?

I hear about Sedu's, GHD's, CHI's, Remingtons, but seriously, which ones would you really recommend?From your experience, what is the best hair straightener?


Braun Satin is the best cermic Straightner from braun here it is picture

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig/a>



From your experience, what is the best hair straightener?
I have used three types,,,ranging from $36.00 REMINGTON to the $150.00 chi...I love the remington..By far the best... I am biracial..with kinky curls...and this makes my hair bone straight..and fabulous....can't go wrong...
My wife has a Phillips one and is very happy with it. I think she had Rowenta before but she did not like it - do not know why though.



Martin
No Question about it the GHD is the best!

Only problem is the amount of damage from the heat, but nothing a few good products can't fix :D XXXXX
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment