Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Narrower Or Wider Hair Straighteners??

I'm thinking about buying a Narrow Hair Straightener because the one I have at the moment is a Wide one.





So before I 'splurge' lol, I need to know if I really NEED to buy a new Hair Straightener. Which one is better, a Narrower or a Wider Hair Straightener?? And Why??





Thank You!!! =]Narrower Or Wider Hair Straighteners??
I just got a wider one but my hair is longer and hard to straighten. I love my narrow one if I want to put a little flip on the end or if I want to spiral a few pieces. (I'm too cheap to buy a curler). With the wider ones its harder to do that. Its all in what you want.Narrower Or Wider Hair Straighteners??
i think the narrower one is for shorter,layered styles and the wide is for more one length, long styles....
it depends on the length of your hair and the texture of your hair. if your hair is long, thick, or curly, a wider hair straightener is best. if your hair is medium length or shorter, or if it's fine/thin/not curly a narrower straightener is better for you.
wide definetly

No comments:

Post a Comment