Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hair straighteners?

hi i've been thinking of investing in a really professional good flat iron. I had a solia for 2 years and it just keeps the frizz in my hair, but it does make it pretty straight but sometimes it will get puffy. I have really curly/puffy/frizzy hair. I'm not really caring about price right now so any suggestions would be helpful, i just want something that eliminates frizz and adds shine, yet flattens my hair w/o too much volume. i saw an FHI runway pure ceramics styling iron online and if anyone has seen it i just want to know if its any good. thanks so much!Hair straighteners?
----------------------------------------

The CHI Nano Ceramic Flat Iron is the latest

in advanced technology with

a pure ceramic heater combined with the

NEW ';Nano Silver Technology';.

';Nano Silver Technology'; is a health

system which works to eliminate bacteria

from appliances to promote a germ-free

zone of protection for your health and safety.

This high tech flat iron utilizes Ceramic

Technology, Negative Ions, Far Infrared,

and Nano silver technology to sterilize

bacteria. Now you can curl, flip, twist,

twirl, straighten and sterilize.



CHI Nano Technology 1'; Ceramic Flat Iron

From CHI

Price: $220.00

http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d/Hair straighteners?
I dont know about those irons but the ghd straightener is really good I have curly hair too and I find them great good luck
I've heard that ,despite the expensive flat-iron hype, (such as the CHI) they aren't all that great. I use a twenty dollar flat-iron, (my hair is wild waves with a nasty amount of frizz) and it works!

A good flat-iron for shine is the Red-edition Conair - it's only $29.99 at ULTA retailers.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment