Monday, January 23, 2012

Need help with hair straighteners!?

ok so i need a new hair striaghtner cuz my last one doesn't really work on my hair its by remington and like 2 inches wide! wet 2 straight! except i dont do it on wet hair...i do it on dry hair thats proly y it doesn't work but i've heard it really damages ur hair if u do it on wet hair so im looking for a new straightner i've heard ceramic plate ones damage ur hair less and i use a heat tamer spray by tresseme b4 straightning my hair i don't do it everyday like once a week but after skool starts its bproly gonna be everyday or every other day...plus it can't be expensive



is this one any gud?



http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p/a>Need help with hair straighteners!?
Yea its good :]]

Anything with ceramic doesnt damage your hair as much.

Plus, its cheap.

Get it!Need help with hair straighteners!?
i have that one its ahhmazing it doesn't damage my hair at all! just make sure you straighten in sections

:D





please help me out

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
if 20$ it prob not good try the remington but my 20$ hair straightener works it the skinny blue elements but the remington is 60$ at kohls
That straighter might be okay, I really recommend Chi, but it's a bit pricey.



I recommend reading reviews online about it before buying it :)
Chi or Babyliss!!
get an chi ! i just bought one for school, its 150$ but worth ever dollar !!!! i got it at J C penny .
I have that one and it works really well

No comments:

Post a Comment