Monday, January 23, 2012

Which of these hair straighteners are better?

THE WEBSITE IS!!!:





http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001%26amp;langId=-1%26amp;q=STRAIGHTENER%26amp;pp=20%26amp;r_001=1|Price|40+%3C%3D++%3C%3D+59.99|2Which of these hair straighteners are better?
i have GHD's they are the best ! but off they argos website is the Pro 230 Radiance the red ones they are expensive but my friend has them they are good too. just not as good as ghd :)Which of these hair straighteners are better?
trust me the best hair straightener is a ghd it is quite expensive but wroth the money trust I bought 3 different straighteners from argos and wasted my money none of them straightened my hair properly , now I have a ghd and its the best hair straightener I've ever used
The GHD iron is the best one out there. The plates move so they do not break or damage your hair %26amp; they make it very easy to create curls %26amp; waves %26amp; of course straighten your hair. The plates come in 3 sizes.
The Remington professional wet2straight or the best. if you can afford it try to get some GHD straighteners. they are pricey but very good.
just get GHD's they're expensive, but they work a treat :]
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment