Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Questions about hair straighteners?

I have almost completely straight hair. Even when I don't straighten it, people think I did. But it is somewhat wavy still without straightening it. I do have a cheap, old conair model, and I absolutely cannot stand it. It takes about twenty minutes to warm up and even at it's hottest I can lay my whole hand over it without burning.



Today I used my friend's Chi straightener, and I LOVED the way my hair looked! It was so straight and perfect! No annoying little waves anymore. (They do annoy me, because they aren't even waves, it just looks like my hair is messy.) But I know that Chi's are about $200, and honestly my hair is straight enough that I don't think I need one that badly for that much.



So my question is what is a cheap, comparable straightener to the Chi? Or can I get a cheaper Chi? And also what are the pros and cons. Will straightening my hair dry it out? Because I curl it with a curling iron all the time, and it doesn't harm it. Oh and what are the pros and cons of the comparable straightener, where can I get one in Canada, and how much is it?



Please help.

Thanks :)Questions about hair straighteners?
I use this one and I LOVE it. For the price it works great. I have hair like you have. This one gets super hot. They say you should use a spray beforehand with any straightening iron but I never do and my hair is still healthy. I couldn't live without it. If you have a local store go there or you can order online. the store is open to the public..



http://www.sallybeauty.com/flat-iron/SBS/a>Questions about hair straighteners?
CHI hair straightener is the solutions of every question.



a) Its Best working product

b) It can take care of your hair.

c) Customer Recommended

d) Cheaper than others Brand



So, CHI is the best hair straightener.



You can get CHI from $79.90 here http://www.chiflatironshop.com
Everyone LOVES the Chi, however I have a GHD %26amp; not only is it cheaper and better for your hair, it lasts a lot longer!

You can always go to a Sally's beauty store. They have knock off Chi's which work just about as well as the regular. That to me would be my best recommendation to you; go to Sally's. They have lots of good, less expensive stuff. %26amp; most of there stuff has warrenty/90 day return policy.

Best of luck!
YOU, NO YOU, SHOULD GO TO JEAN COUTU! (do they even have those in provinces other than Quebec? Or else, try Pharmaprix/Shoppers Drug Mart, they must have them there too).

I got my Caruso Ceramic thing there for about $30-$40, and it's amazing. I know what you're talking about those little try-hard waves that are so annoying, and this straightener is perfect for it - gives you professional-looking results and it heats up in under a minute!
CHI is soo worth it. idk what that girl up there was talking about [no offense or anything] but i've had my chi for years and i'm so clumsy :P i have dropped it a ton and have taken it with on traveling and for performances and it lasts a long time cause its been years! It is still in great condition and works better than any other straightener!!!

hope i helped :]
i have a chi and i LOVE it! u should def. get a chi. they do not cost 200, only 100, and a chi has a lot of qualities... u can straighten and curl with just one product! and no it does not dry it out. and as for getting it, u can prob get it at your local salon :)
Chi's break easily; I got a Sedu recently and i love it! It's rated number one! I suggest the 1';



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>
My friend is the same way.

Get a mini Chi.

I think it's about eighty?

It's a smaller version.

:)

http://shop.ebay.com/items/chi%20mini%20/a>
chis are good

but try gio by enzo milano

they are the BEST. honestly, they're like $70-$100, but it's totally worth it cause chis break easily. i love mine :)
I bought a Sedu su-100A and it's the best thing I've ever bought for my hair!! Only about $100 and well worth it (better than the CHI).
a flat iron is more harsh on the hair than a curling iron because it gets alot hotter,,...
i have a chi and LOOVVVEEEEEE it!!! its like the best thing ever. aha.



but if your hair is pretty straight then they have $50 ones around that do pretty good too.



try looking at sallys beauty supply, they have lots.



oh and if you are gonna buy a chi, they aren't $200, theyre about $115 average, a little more a little less some places. you just have to look around.



and if your worried about damaging your hair use a heat protecting spray like the chi heat protecting spray they have, even if you dont get a chi. it lasts forever and makes your hair smell good and it makes it so shiny and pretty!



good luck!



:))

No comments:

Post a Comment