Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I buy hair straighteners in Hong Kong?

Hello, I live in Central, Hong Kong. I really wanna buy one of those hair straighteners but I can't find one. I've searched in Wellcome, Park N Shop and Mannings and they say they don't stock them. Where can I buy one? Does anyone know where I can buy one in Central or Causeway Bay? Thanks in advance to anyone who answers this. :)Where can I buy hair straighteners in Hong Kong?
Find one in the internet and see how much it costs. give the money to a friend or someone close and maybe they can order it for you. When he gets it from the mail and gives it to you, tell your mom you got it from some store or your friend just gave it to you. I've done this before because my mom doesn't like shopping online either.Where can I buy hair straighteners in Hong Kong?
online is the best place
Downtown Hong Kong.


If you want to buy it on-line, look up the brand Sebastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment