Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are the best hair straighteners for less than $150?

Hair straighteners like CHI, GHD, Sedu, Solia, HAI, Maxi Glide, Helen of Troy, Corioliss, etc. Which ones work best? I'm having a hard time believing reviews on the product websites, for instance some people will say product so and so works really well but others will say it doesn't. I'm asking for a new straightener for Christmas as my #1 thing I want and I want to research for a really good one to ask for.


Thanks. [:What are the best hair straighteners for less than $150?
GHD's are generally considered the best within my group of friends....and they all have really, really nice and straight hair!


I have remmingtons and they are really good to but I guess they don't make your hair as sleek.What are the best hair straighteners for less than $150?
I have a T3 and it is awesome! Helen of Troy ones just do not distribute heat as well, in my opinion. You can get a T3 on eBay for maybe $100. I've had mine for 2 years and I love it! Chi is good too.
This question gets asked a lot! :)





Nothing...nothing beats a maxi glide. :) No hair damage and it actually adds moisture and shine. It will get your hair salon straight. It is the best thing ever and I have thick curly hair and it gets bone straight in about 20 minutes and I can do it myself.
CHI they have cute colors too!
I have a corioliss and over time it doesnt heat evenly or as hot. I would get a chi.. worth the money and good on your hair. Try ebay if you want to save some $$$.
I recently bought a Remington straightener for under $50 and it goes up to 230 degrees celsius (446 degrees fahrenheit) and it has ceramic plates and is teflon coated. It's the best!! But I don't know if you have Remingotn products where you live.
I had a CHI and it worked really good. I had it for years until I dropped it and it broke. The Herstyler works really good too. That was about $150 and I got it at a kiosk in the mall. I think I would say the CHI works better though.
i have a solia, one inch. ive had it for two years now and still works amazingly. i have naturaly curly hair and its also very thick and coarse, however when i use this flat iron the difference is amazing. what i love about it is the fact that t doesnt burn your hair adn its ceramic. if you go to folica.com you can see actual pictures of before and after use. hope you find one you like!
I when to a store called sallys in everett and got it for 20$ then still sell them there for 20$
Chi is the very best. I've used others, but nothing works like it. I think it retails for 160.00, not that much over 150.00. I love mine and can't live without it.
omg i got the maxi glide and my hair is wicked frizing and wavy and i like it straight as a pin ive tried many strightener and trust me the maxiglide the best and i dont like the chi its expensive dosent even work tht well!
i really like CHI... work good not to much $
CHI is amazing! I haven't tried the others but CHI is really good! I like their products a lot!
CHI
I have a corioliss %26amp; it gets the job done, I've had it for years and it still works great, it makes it super staright and its ceramic so it doesn't damage the hair so much, it was 100
10102


emm not sure
helen of troy is really good. you can turn it up as high as you need for different types of hair, it can get pretty hot! it's only about $30.00 at Sally's Beauty Supply.
MaxiGlide is amazing, i have it, it works really good and its only 80 dollars at bed bath and body works.

No comments:

Post a Comment