Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which make of Kodo hair straighteners are the best?

I have a pair of really old Kodo hair straighteners that I bought about 8 years ago, the first model, I think, and they are only just nearly out of action, due to the ceramic wearing off. I've gone to buy a pair on Ebay and have found all different sorts of them, none of the ones I used to have and I don't know which ones to buy??? I have thick curly hair and need the highest setting, so am not bothered about variable heat, but are the newer models, ie 2008 versions just as good as the older version?? Also, these straighteners seem a lot cheaper now then when I bought mine 8 years ago, does this mean they are not as good?I still definitely want some Kodos, I've tried ghds and they're ok and tried corioliss ones which were absolutely rubbish so I don't want to take a chance and try any other brand. Help please!!!!!Which make of Kodo hair straighteners are the best?
A kodo was the first straightner i had, unfortunately my car ran over it recently (very random i know!) so i had to buy a new one, stuck with the same brand and it was disgraceful, they haven't maintained the same quality at all!!!!





i gave it to my niece and bought a chi straigtener instead, dont bother wasting ur money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment