Saturday, January 7, 2012

Which hair straighteners are better out of these?

i have a remington hair straghtener already but it makes a buzzing sound and doesn't really srtaghten my hair very well.


my hair isn't really curly, it just irritates me at the ends when they curl up.


which out of these is better and why?


thanks.





Remington wet2straight:


http://imagem.buscape.com.br/thumbs...








or





Remington damage defence:


http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/arg...





(sorry i only have 拢20-拢40 to spend)Which hair straighteners are better out of these?
You can't really buy a good straightener for only that much. Save up for a better one... the Remingtons will damage your hair greatly, even if it will claim not to. Why buy a piece of rubbish for 30 pounds when you can get an amazingly good one for 50 more?


Professional irons will keep your hair straight for weeks and weeks, just as long as you keep it dry. (You'll need to wash your hair though... :S) Email me if you are interested in buying the real deal.Which hair straighteners are better out of these?
Remington Wet to straight fries your hair. It makes it frizzy. Over all I wouldn't recommend a Remington period. Both my Salon and I use Vidal Sassoon. It is inexpensive and I'm quite satisfied with the results. I don't know how many pounds equals a dollar but at a local drug store Vidal Sassoon's are only around $15.
Remington damage defence
Damage defence, theres nothing worse than damaged curls.
I THINK THAT BEST IS ANY ONE OF THEM THAT HAS INFA RED THAT REALLY HELPS

No comments:

Post a Comment