Saturday, January 7, 2012

Which hair straighteners do you recommend (not GHDs because they are too expensive)?

I have flat wavy hair and need advice but maybe need a straightener that cost as little as 拢90. Say about 拢20-拢30.

Oh and please don't recommend GHDs I know they are great but it is really expensive don't you think, besides GHDs are for rich people because of the price of 拢100 and I also know and understand the value of this but like I say, its too expensive.

(I CANNOT AFFORD THIS OK)? So please don't say GHDs.

Thanks for your help.Which hair straighteners do you recommend (not GHDs because they are too expensive)?
I'm sorry, but GHDs.

Who cares if they are expensive? They last for years. I had my first one for 5 years and it still works as new.

If you get a cheap, crappy one it will not last for long, and you'll end up buying a new one in a few months, and it will come up to the same price.



If you're not willing to spend that much on a GHD, try eBay.Which hair straighteners do you recommend (not GHDs because they are too expensive)?
i have babyliss. they're a reasonable price and are so convenient for any hairstyles. They also don't take long to heat up and the temperatures are reasonable enough.



I have natural wavy hair and they straighten them perfectly. so i recommend babyliss. :)..



I hope my answer helped you.
From my personal experience, i have a Corioliss Straightener it's pink. they have a website. just go to google and type in Corioliss. it was a little expensive, but hey it's lasted me for over 3 years now.. and i love it. my hair isn't the easiest thing to straighten either, i have thick curly hair.

so yeah try Corioliss. :]
CHI

Wall-Heathy infusions

Almost anything that costs more than 拢15 by conair is good.

CHI is really good but i can get expensive.



NOOOO Revlon! Revlon is THE WORST brand of hair straightener if your looking for results.
i would either go to a beauty first store: http://www.beautyfirst.com/cgi-shopper/s/a> or a target or fred meyer or some place like that they have good ones that arent so expensive
I've got these amazing straiteners which work really quickly and well, theyre called 'Babyliss 2099U straiteners' and you can have them cordless or with the wire (its detachable) heres a link : http://www.bennettsonline.co.uk/productb/a>

and their only about 25 quid so their quite cheap. they heat up in about 30 secs
The best straightener I've ever used is the Helen of Troy brand. Depending on the size, they usually run between 35 to 70 dollars. I've only been able to find them at places that specifically sell beauty products, like Sally's Beauty Supply.
umm babybliss is wicked nice, but kinda expenisve ; [, under 100$$ and then you could always do the conair or something cheap, they work, just not amazingly.. but they still do a good job : ]

hopew this helped

please vote best anwser ; ]
I use this Remington damage defence straightener, It works just as well and does less damage. And you don't have to have damaged hair to use it. The better your hair condition, the better it will work.
I have a vidal sasoon.

It has metal plates.

It was about 30 dollars.

The ceramic plates are more expensive.

I don't know how those work.

But the metal works very well.
You can pick anyone at Marshals! If you have a Marshals store near you, go there! They have the BEST straighteners for about $30-40. And they are just like ones proffessionals use!! HOPE I HELPED! %26lt;333

-------------%26gt; xoxo
Sedu, i swear by it.



I've had revlon, gold n' hot, and the chi.



sedu is a miracle



check out folica.com for reviews on the sedu.
You should get babliss elegance there really good and not that expeive.
CHI works well for me and they're cheaper than GHD. I am in the US though so you will have to check if they have them in your country.
Chi straighteners are like the best.

:]
revlon or babyliss are always good
bed head straightner there like $80

No comments:

Post a Comment