Saturday, January 7, 2012

Chemical hair straighteners? What can you suggest? Professional or at home? Please help!?

Ok, I have really frizzy thick curly hair and I hate it. I can't do anything with it so I usually just throw it up in a pony tail or pull it back with a jaw clip. I REALLY want super straight hair. I don't have time to flat iron or blow dry every morning. I've heard of the Japanese hair straighteners, can you tell me about that? Or any other treatment that will give me straight hair with little work? I can blow dry it in the morning if I have too, but right now with the curls and the frizz, it takes forever and never looks good, so I don't even bother.





I need serious hair help here!Chemical hair straighteners? What can you suggest? Professional or at home? Please help!?
Have to agree don't do it. You need to embrace your curls and learn how to manage and take care of them and then you will learn to love them. I have very curly and have hated most of my life but after I got out of high-school I just kind of decided that it wasn't going anywhere so I embraced it. A few years ago I really learned how to take care of it and now I love it. If I want to go straight I pull out the flatiron if I want it curly I'm done and ready to leave the house in just a few minutes. I feel like I have put this on every question I've answered but check out naturallycurly.comChemical hair straighteners? What can you suggest? Professional or at home? Please help!?
Glad I could help a little

Report Abuse



dont do it! i have curly frizzy big hair..i used chemical hair straightners and it broke my hair off. juss find good products that can help such as Treseme,or herbal essenses. those 2 are good. but if your going to do a chemical hair straightner go to a proffessional to avoid getting your hair damaged
are you white or black? if your black, or of the sort, then just get a relaxer.....$40-$100 usually....

No comments:

Post a Comment