Friday, February 10, 2012

Does anyone have babyliss 2170e hair straightener?

I have curly hair and have to straighten every day. I am thinking of buying babyliss 2170e. Is there anyone using it?Does anyone have babyliss 2170e hair straightener?
I'd suggest you buy a HAI or CHI brand hair straightener. They go for about $120-$150 but they're totally worth it. They are used at a lot of hair salons, too. I have a CHI that I got for 120. I've been using it for 3 years, and it still works perfectly, and leaves my hair shiny without having to use any oils or hair treatments. And I actually have very noticeable split ends when my hair isn't straightened, and they become almost invisible after I used my straightener.





EDIT: The split ends thing, ANY hair straightener, no matter how ';top of the line'; will eventually cause split ends. Too much heat damage will cause split ends. Constantly blow drying, flat ironing, etc. Just go for monthly trims and you'll be fine.Does anyone have babyliss 2170e hair straightener?
dont buy it. buy other brands. its not hot enough so it doesnt straighten the hair, i mean not that straight.
I got split ends because of it.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment