Thursday, February 2, 2012

Does anyone know if the sedu hair straightener is good?

i'm really thinking of buying it. i have thick curly hair and i'm hoping if i purchase this hair straightener it can straighten my hair really good! so, anyone know if its good?Does anyone know if the sedu hair straightener is good?
I have a Sedu and I love it, I have curly hair and it straightens it perfectly. You don't have to go over strands of hair more than once like with some straightens, You just glide it through once and it does the job. Also it leaves your hair feeling very soft and shiny. Just make sure, as with any heat tools, that you use a heat protecting product on your hair first. But yeah I would definitely recommend getting a Sedu, I think it's a fantastic straightener and worth the money.Does anyone know if the sedu hair straightener is good?
IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment