Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How much for permanent hair straightener?

i am looking into getting my hair permanently straightened and i am womdering how much it would cost? also i live in yorktown va and where can i get it done?How much for permanent hair straightener?
there are 2 different ways to straighten ';permanently'; one is a regular perm, it is put on your hair without perm rods and combed, takes about 20-35 minutes depending on the perm and may not get it completely straight, costs the same price as a perm, and only last around 2-3 months. Then there is another technique that has between 3 and 6 steps, takes 4-6 hours costs between $400 and $600 dollars and lasts permanently, (you will have to get the regrowth touched up every so often between 6 months and a year and is usually less expensive than the first time) the salon I work at calls it Japanese Straightening. I live in a large but rural area in Indiana. Gl, just make sure either your regular stylist does it or call around to find a salon that does and get prices from them, I have learned that every area charges something different for the same service.How much for permanent hair straightener?
Well it depends on how much you are willing to spend... and if you want it professanially done!
Anywhere from 40-80 bucks I'd say. Do a search for salons that offer relaxer treatments in your area.
I was gonna ask you where do you live, but you just said. I don't know how much US $$$. but it would be around $400-600 Australian $$s, I had mine done 3 times over 3 years, so that is once a year. I can tell you it's the best thing ever you wash your hair and just dry it with a hairdryer and your fingers and it will be silky smooth, no effort at all it only takes me 3 min to get it to look salon perfect. Mine lasts me 1 year but depending on your hair type if you have thick hair then every 6month you would have to do it. Its worth the investment I think anyway.
  • pimple treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment