Saturday, February 4, 2012

I need the best ceramic tourmaline hair straightener?

I have been looking at Sedu, FHI, GHD and Solia... which is the best or is there a better one out there ... pirce is not an issue ... i have think curly kinky hair ... if you have a specifc model please leave it here as well ... im looking for a higher ned straightener because i feel it will give the best results.I need the best ceramic tourmaline hair straightener?
The Avanti Croc. It's an amazing wet/dry straightener made by a company in Montreal. But you don't want to know how much they cost (you may also have issues getting it without a hairstylist's license since it heats to 430 degrees in a matter of seconds).I need the best ceramic tourmaline hair straightener?
The best one I ever had was Chi!!!
The Chi is really great, but it can get pretty pricey!

No comments:

Post a Comment