Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is there a better way to get your hair straighten then a hair straightener?

I use my straightener but it takes for ever for my thick wavy hair. is there a better way to get your hair straight. maybe something that keeps hair straight for longer?





thanksIs there a better way to get your hair straighten then a hair straightener?
Chemical straightening can be extremely effective for some, as long as you get it done at a salon. They do have products where you can do it by yourself at home, but they are notorious for causing hair breakage. I suffer from the same problem of trying to keep my coarse, thick hair straight, and salon relaxers worked well for me. They would definitely be your best bet.Is there a better way to get your hair straighten then a hair straightener?
The only other way is to get it professionally ';permanently'; straightened, but beware, I wouldn't recommend it because it is very damaging and someone who is inexperienced in doing it can really mess it up badly. It sucks but straightening it with a straightener is the only safe way...





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment