Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is there some sort of hair straightener that I can carry in my purse?

A small one to do touch-ups. My hair is naturally wavy, and sometimes I straighten it only to have moisture get into it and undone all my hard work!! Do they make an easy travel straightener?? *Need brand/website/where to buy! I don't want just ';yeah they do'; answers. Thanks!!Is there some sort of hair straightener that I can carry in my purse?
Yep, not so easy to find, but heres one i found in a quick search, its really affordable too



http://www.comfortchannel.com/prod.itml//a>Is there some sort of hair straightener that I can carry in my purse?
John Frieda the creator of Frizz Ease has one. Pretty small.
they have mini hair straightners at wallgreens
A bottle of HERBAL oil by name NAVARATNA pl go to some asian shops,you may get it or they will tell you where you can get it.

Since it is HERBAL has no effect of hair loss or colour change.
hope this helps!

http://www.hot-uk.co.uk/category/53/TRAV/a>
Honest answer, I think it's rather difficult as your hair is naturally wavy. Unless you do a ';Japanese straigthen perm';, it usually lasts for about 3 months. Heat straightening device is a mere temp solution.



I have natural straight hair, but it gets frizzy at times. I like to brush my hair throughout the day with a boar hair brush. The Bristles are supposed to help ';distribute'; your natural hair oil evenly. If you want to just avoid the frizziness, this may help a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment